Braai Wood (10kg Bags)
Home delivery throughout UK
Save on our pallets deals ...
Kameeldoring ‘Camel Thorn’ or Namibian Hardwood is a low moisture, sun dried, hard and heavy Braai wood, which burns with an extremely long and hot temperature.
Kameeldoring burns with minimal flame, a musky aromatic fragrance and creates serious amounts of charcoal. This is a superb cooking wood, also perfect for fire pits and chimeras due to its minimal smoke!
- Delicate aroma and flavour
- Long Burning
- High Heat
- <2% moisture content
Swarthaak Braai Wood is a high-quality wood, perfect for use in grills and provides a unique, smoky flavour to grilled foods. It is easy to light and provides long-lasting heat, making it perfect for any occasion. Swarthaak Wood is a classic braai wood in South Africa and is mostly found in desert areas. There the wood is sun dried naturally, with a moisture content less than 2%. It has unique natural oils, and a fragrant resin that give great flavour to meat. The wood is typically dark and brown in colour.
Standard delivery is delivered within 3-5 days (Monday - Saturday).
Security checks and cut off time
Orders placed after 12pm on Friday or on public holidays will be not be despatched until the next working day, subject to product availability.
Orders are despatched as soon as possible. We have a 12pm cut off time; orders which pass payment verification after this time are treated as having been received on the next working week day. Payment verification generally takes 1-2 hours from when an order is placed, but occasionally can take longer. We recommend you place your order as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Armstrong Country Store
304 Clabby Road
We hope you are delighted with your order. However, if it is not up to scratch, don’t worry, just send it back to us within 28 days and providing it is in its original condition with tags attached, we’ll gladly refund or exchange it for you.*
- Just email us at email@example.com to notify and we will provide you with the returns information. We recommend you obtain proof of postage.
- Once we have received your returned item(s), we will process it as quickly as possible. However, if we’re really busy, it can take up to 7 days from the date of receipt. Should you have any queries about the status of your return, please email us.
- We hope that your order arrives in one piece, but in the event of any items being faulty; we will either refund or exchange the items for you. If you receive any broken crockery, don't worry about returning it to us, just send us a photo to (email address) and we'll either exchange or replace the item(s) for you.
- If you are returning items that are not faulty, then the cost of returning the product to us is your responsibility.
- Before returning any undamaged or non-faulty items to us, we do ask that it is in the same condition as when you first bought it, ensuring the tags are still attached.
Please ensure you have taken reasonable care to make certain that it is returned safely and not damaged in transit. Please include original packaging where possible.
*this excluded firewood deliveries. Please see below for more details.
When you are in receipt of your order, it is important to check the packaging for any visual damage to the goods and then sign for its safe arrival. If you are unfortunate enough to receive damaged goods or there are missing items, please make sure it is noted on the courier's paperwork. We also strongly suggest that you contact us directly as soon as possible to make sure we are aware of the problem.
If your order arrives as arranged but we are unable to deliver because you are not home (and have not agreed in advance to unattended delivery at your own risk being made), or there is insufficient space available for the vehicle to safely manoeuvre on the road AND operate a tail lift with goods weighing up to 1000KG, you will be liable for any additional costs incurred for the failed delivery and the goods either being returned or redelivery having to be arranged. The return delivery charge for failed deliveries incurs a £35.00 minimum charge.
Where goods are refused on delivery that are found to be undamaged on return, we reserve the right to pass on FULL carriage charges that we incur in returning the goods to us.